2018 January-March Promotion for NaBITA Campus Memberships
NaBITA announces new incentives toward becoming a member at the Enhanced or Charter level!
NaBITA Enhanced members receive the following benefits:
- Weekly member newsletter featuring a Tip of the Week and Resource Spotlight
- Access to the NaBITA Listserv
- One free registration to the Annual NaBITA Conference and 20% discount for all other attendees from your campus
- 10% discounted registration to Certification Trainings and Online Trainings
- Access to the NaBITA Membership List
- Access to the Member Resource Materials
- Two free NaBITA Online Trainings
- Access to the NaBITA Ask the Experts Consultation
Upgrade to an Enhanced Campus Membership prior to March 31, 2018 and receive additional promotional items:
- 1-hour long consultation call/webinar/Skype session with NaBITA Executive Director, Brian Van Brunt ($350 value). Brian has offered classes in counseling theory, ethics, program evaluation, statistics, and sociology for both graduate and undergraduate students. He is frequently an invited keynote speaker and has offered training to law enforcement, homeland security, FBI, college faculty, and staff. He developed the Structured Interview for Violence Risk Assessment (SIVRA-35) and led the charge on developing The CARE Team Manual.
Upgrade to a Charter Campus Membership prior to March 31, 2018 and receive an additional promotional item*:
- All four NaBITA Conduct Videos ($419 value). The NCHERM Group’s Online Trainings now offers a series of easy-to-use video training tools to help Behavioral Intervention Team members and conduct officials hone their skills. Each video offers a brief vignette lasting just a few minutes, in which a student and administrator talk about an incident. Supplemental materials include a transcript of the video, leader’s guide, and set of questions and answers for use in training and discussion applications, plus a set of key takeaways from each case.
Download the Membership Registration Form to join NaBITA and begin using your Campus Membership benefits today.
This promotion applies only to Enhanced/Charter Level members, including any upgrades from the Individual, Case Manager, or Standard membership levels. This promotion does not apply to renewing Enhanced/Charter members.
* The Charter level of Membership includes two-years of Enhanced level benefits for $2,200.
For any additional information or to discuss this promotional offer in detail, contact Ryan McDavis, Vice President for Client and Member Relations at (610) 993-0229, ext. 1009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.